Please note: This archive is under development. Content will be added periodically as the project progresses.

  Milford Baker Wyman Dam Construction Photographs
1929 - Selected Views (click to enlarge)
Photos are provided for general research and education only. Digital files are the property of OCRHS.
Undated, 1929
Visitor Information Center

Undated, 1929
The CMP Engine

February 6, 1929
Machine Shop and Cement Shed

March 4, 1929
Early Foundation Work

March 27, 1929
Core Wall Construction

March 27, 1929
Caisson Construction

March 27, 1929
Building Caissons

April 3, 1929
Wyman Dam Site, Robinson Farm (left)

April 3, 1929
The Commissary, Wyman Dam
May 10, 1929
The Footbridge Across the Kennebec

July 1, 1929
Footbridge and Rail/Vehicular Bridge

August 1, 1929
Caisson Work
September 21, 1929
Daggetville, the Workers' Village

Undated, 1929
Ryerson School, Daggetville

September 16, 1929
Form for First Turbine Tube

The Society is grateful for the generosity of Milford Baker's nephew,
who has provided photographs for this archive

Back to OCRHS main page | Back to Wyman Archive Home

Copyright © Old Canada Road Historical Society, all rights reserved.